2016-2017 Membership Drive
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Booster Club? The Hamilton Booster Club is now able to accept donations online, via credit card, debit card or through the power of PayPal. For verfication and in order to provide documentation for tax purposes, we do
require that you provide a mailing address and contact number during your transaction.
The Hamilton High School Booster Club is a 501(c)3 Non-profit Organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent
allowed by law. All donations will be acknowledged in writing for your records.
The suggested donation is $50, but any amount is valued and welcomed.
You can also earmark donations to a specific purpose:
- General Booster Fund Donation: Donations added to the General Fund
- Earthquake/Emergency Preparedness Fund: New and replacement emergency supplies to be used for students and faculty in the event of a disaster.
- Hamilton Booster Club Community Service Scholarship: Created to honor the memory of one of Hamilton's most dedicated volunteers, this scholarship is awarded annually to seniors who have performed exemplary community service.
Just specify in the box when you click to donate. You do not need a paypal login to donate.
EASY ways to support the school:
- Use our Goodsearch and GoodShop links to surf the web or shop with GoodShop partners
- Shop at www.eScrip.com, using reference ID #8560206; we earn a donation for every purchase made with an eScrip
- Visit www.Ralphs.com, reference our ID #81671 and register/re-register your Ralphs card in the Ralphs Community
Contribution Program. Your cards need to be re-registered annually!
- Register your Target Credit card at www.target.com.
- Register your Amazon account with smile.amazon.com. - search for Amazon smile on the site for easy instructions on how to link your existing account with smile, and automatically make donations to the Hamilton Booster Club.
Go to Take Charge of Education and enter: Hamilton SR High SCH Complex.
- Donate one ream of copy paper a month
- Donate bottles of hand sanitizer
- Be available to volunteer at least an hour a month If you have a business that would like to sponsor a student activity
let us know and we will put you in contact with the right people on campus.
- Support the efforts of your child’s teachers by communicating with them regularly
- Talk to your children about the importance of: dressing according to the school dress code, using respectful language
with peers and especially with faculty and staff and treating their school environment with the same care that they treat
their own home.
- GET INVOLVED! There are several groups that regularly need parent involvement like our School Site Council, please
visit the parent center to learn more about what you can do at Hamilton.
- Join the HBC Google Group, we send out messages to members when there is a need on campus.